SLC13A5 International Research Roundtable:
SLCs and DEEs– Transporters, Epilepsy and Disease
IST Austria, Raiffeisen Lecture Hall
September 7-8, 2022
We are excited to host our SLC13A5 International Research Roundtable at IST Austria! We are bringing the SLC13A5 research community together to discuss current SLC13A5 research, learn from research from other transporters, and identify ways to collaborate.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Research topics include:
- Clinical Overview of SLC13A5 Citrate Transporter Disorder
- Understanding the disease mechanism through animal models including Drosophila, zebrafish, and mice
- Role of Patient-Derived IPSCs
- Biomarkers for SLC13A5 Citrate Transporter Disorder
- Gene Therapy for SLC13A5 Citrate Transporter Disorder
- Small Molecules and Repurposed Drug Screening for SLC13A5 Citrate Transporter Disorder.
Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.